6- PhnomPenh-Preah Sihanouk-Kampot-Kep 3days-2nights/$111
For 15 people upwards, prices are negotiable
Preah Sihanouk or Sihanoukville is located in southwestern part of the country. It is 232 kilometers from Phnom Penh via National Road No 4 across Kandal and Kampong Speu provinces. This province covers 868 square kilometers and is subdivided into 3 districts, 22 communes, 94 village and the current record of population is almost 221,396. The city of this province is named Sihanouk. Mostly, people live on trading and fishing. The key feature of this coastal province is the port, which facilitates international trades, exporting and importing. There are many attractive tourist sites such as Kbal Chhay, Ochheuteal Beach, Deum Chrey Beach, Independent Beach, Koh Rong Island, etc.
DAY 1: PHNOM PENH - PREAH SIHANOUK
- 6:30am Depart from Phnom Penh to Preah Sihanouk
- On the half way, having a short stop at Yeay Mao shrine
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Transfer to Kbal Chhay waterfall then relax at beaches
- Dinner at the local restaurant in the city
- Transfer to the hotel.
DAY 2: PREAH SIHANOUK - KAMPOT - KEP
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Take boat to Koh Russei (snorkeling, fishing, trekking)
- Lunch on the island
- Continue to Kampot and Kep by bus
- On the way visit Wat Krom (Lower Temple)
- Upon arrival at Kep, depart to Rabbit island
- Dinner and stay at the guesthouse on the island.
DAY 3: KAMPOT - PHNOM PENH
- Breakfast at the local restaurant
- Visit Phnom Sorsear and Kampot Kamchay hydropower plant
- After lunch at Kampot then return to Phnom Penh.